Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday's Child Was A Demo




I did a quick demo for the guests today. The guests thought the head that was on the modeling stand was pretty good. First I scraped the old face off. There was a horrified gasp as I did that, which was very gratifying in a way. Then I quickly built up a new face on the base of oil-clay. It was a graphic example of not being attached to any of these sketch heads.











Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.