Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday's Child




It has been a hectic weekend, entertaining out-of-town guests; but I was able to sneak down to my studio and do a quick sketch in oil-clay. This was so quick that all I did was redo the eyes on yesterday's head, because I saw that yesterday's eyes were too low. Of course, after raising the eyes, I also had to change the ears. I am still learning the Faraut Method of sculpting a head.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.