Saturday, July 2, 2011

Getting Critical




As I have mentioned many times before, I am figuring this out as I go along. Sometimes, it just seems that I have no clue what to do next. Right now, I have been studying the eyes, which, in my opinion are very difficult to do. BJDs have replaceable eyes, and the eyes should fit properly. So if I specifiy that Aalish should have 16mm eyes, then I should be able to purchase a pair of 16mm eyes and they should fit Aalish. So right now, the problem is that I think there is too much white of the eye showing around the iris.






I am thinking about what to do to correct this problem. I am hesitant to actually do anything, until I can understand what I am doing. So I am not doing anything until I understand what needs to be done. If I do anything at all, it will be because I think I understand what needs to be done. I may be wrong. Oh well.



I haven't even started on her nose.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.