Monday, July 11, 2011

Toile




I made a paper towel back bodice sloper, then I used the front and back bodice slopers to cut out a muslin from some small scraps I had left over from making the muslin for the 60cm dress form. It isn't very tidy, but it seems to fit okay. It is difficult for me to work so small.



The important thing about this experiment is that it is very easy to make a paper towel sloper. So what can I do with a front and back sloper? I found this article at Threads magazine very informative: The Merits of a Basic Fitting Pattern. There are also some very nice articles about fitting clothing to humans that can be adapted for dolls if you use a little creativity: Threads Fitting.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.