Friday, July 29, 2011

Using Reference Points Nº 1




Please excuse the rash of posts as I catch up here.

To use a reference point, I place one point of my calipers on the reference point and the other point where I want to check.

Recently, I changed the size of the balls in the joints, from a 2.00 inch diameter wooden ball to a 2.25 inch diameter cue ball. It required that I cut a lot of the lower away in order to get the new cue ball to fit.






I still need to do one of two things, according to my measurement, using the reference point. Either I need to add some wax to the right side of the torso ,or take some away from the left side of the torso.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.