Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Assembling or Re-stringing a BJD




This is just a quicky post today. I found a wonderful blog post about assembling or re-stringing a resin BJD. The cool thing about it is, the tutorial is for stringing a BJD Kit: a U-noa Sist BJD. I have heard of these dolls before, but this is the first time I've seen them in photos, up close, with detailed shots of the joints. It is the joints that I am interested in, as a dollmaker who does not own an ABJD. Here is the link to the post:

Assembling (or Restringing) a Ball Jointed Doll

As an added bonus, this BJD collector also sews for her dolls. So once you've finished looking at the re-stringing tutorial, take a look at the clothes she sews for her dolls.

One day, I too will be making clothes for Aalish.....




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.