Thursday, August 11, 2011

Backups Finished




I finally got the last data backups finished. At least all my doll stuff has been backed-up to DVD. It turned out to be about 47GB of data. I guess I like to collect a lot of doll pix? I've decided I'm not going to let it get that far out of hand in the future. Anyway, I was able to work on the brown wax lower torso while the DVDs were being burned. I try to do a little bit of work on Aalish every day. Every little bit helps.

I'm starting to get the itch to mold some of my brown wax parts, and cast them in carving wax. That is a good itch to get.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.