Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Doll Master Nº 2




Not to be thwarted by a DVD that didn't play in my DVD player, I searched online, and found this film on YouTube (where else?). Yeah, I was intrigued by the ABJD aspect of the film, okay? This is a great film for those who believe that ABJDs have souls. Personally, I would like to believe that if dolls have souls, they are souls filled with Love and Kindness, not souls full of hate and revenge.

These are the last translated lines of the film:

Where does the fault lie?
With irresponsible people?
Or with the dolls?
For feeling love on their own?

Do you love Resin? Maybe the Resin loves you, too?




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.