Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Elbow Joint




I am actually following through on my idea for the elbow joint. Here you can see how much I carved away from the ball by comparing it with the other lower arm.






It may even give me a little more than a 90 degree bend at the elbow?



The next step is to mold the upper and lower arm in Moulage molds, then cast them in carving wax in order to test string them and see how they work under tension.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.