Monday, August 1, 2011

Hip Sockets Nº 2




Today I worked some more on the hip sockets in brown microcrystalline wax. Aalish still needs a lot of work. I get distracted by so many other things, including Carving Wax Test Doll. I guess that's okay because making a BJD is The Hobby for me. I am under no deadline to complete anything by any certain time. Also, I enjoy learning new things. The wee bit of time I can spend every day, working on Aalish, or playing with Carving Wax Test Doll, is very relaxing for me, and I must say, I enjoy every precious minute of it. I do not have a photo to show for today.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.