Saturday, August 13, 2011

Inspiration




Inspiration is one percent, and the other 99 percent is perspiration. Yeah, so today I was doing some of the inspiration stuff. I was on YouTube looking at various old Alice in Wonderland videos. It seems that the first Alice movie was done in 1903. I certainly admire a 1903 film-maker for trying to make an Alice in Wonderland! My Aalish is an Alice in Wonderland character. Maybe she is nothing more than a Dream?

Things we do and things we see shortly before we fall asleep are most apt to influence our dreams.

1903... can you imagine? Lewis Carrol first wrote the story in 1866, just 37 years earlier, and film was in it's infancy.

Alice In Wonderland 1903

1903 Cosplay !!!




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.