Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Still Backing Up Data




I am still working on the lower torso while making backups of my doll data. I really need to do this more often. I am so far behind that it may take the rest of the week to do it. The fear of a computer crash keeps me going. My computer is very old. I put it together in 2002. Since then, I have replaced the power supply, added a hard drive, and upgraded the memory, but it is still old. I do not want to take the chance to lose anything I have done since my last backup to DVD.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.