Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wax Sheet Nº 2




The wax sheet I poured, cooled down, so I warmed a piece of it up in some hot tap water in order to make it flexible.






I put a couple of cast balls in the sockets to see which socket needed the wax sheet.






Then I used the cue ball to press the warmed wax into the socket.






Next, I removed the excess wax.






This is the lower torso after inserting the wax sheet, with the two cast balls in the sockets. They are much closer together than they were before.






The socket with the wax sheet inside, and the cast balls removed.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.