Monday, September 19, 2011

Lower Torso Moulage Mold Nº 6




I have done some more thinking about the coddle for the lower torso moulage mold, and this is a sketch of what I want to try to do next.



I will be using some pieces of wood to fill-in some of the space at the top of the mold, where the torso is smaller, so I won't have to use as much moulage. I have plenty of scrap wood in my studio, as well as some woodworking tools to cut the wood. This will be my second try at making this moulage mold.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.