Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lower Torso Moulage Mold Nº 7




I made a couple of coddle sides from wood.






They follow the form of the lower torso, more or less.






Then I painted them with some Kilz primer to seal them.






I cut a couple of cereal boxes to size and stapled them to the wood sides and taped the corners with masking tape. Then I put a couple of pieces of wood on either side of the cardboard for support and put some rubber bands around everything.






This is another view of the rubber banded coddle.






This is a top view of the inside of the mold box.



I am hoping to have some time tomorrow to melt and pour some moulage, as well as some carving wax, all in the same day.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.