Saturday, September 24, 2011

Macro Photo




I did a little bit of work smoothing the new lower torso carving wax casting. It is difficult to see from a regular photo. I am not the world's best photographer (no kidding, right?), but I tried to do a Macro photograph to see if any of my smoothing would show up.






This is the macro photo of the tummy area. You can see some unsmoothed areas as well as some areas that have been worked on for a little while.



I must practice some more with the Macro feature of my camera.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.