Sunday, September 4, 2011

More Standing Carving Wax

Another shot of Carving Wax Test Doll. She was standing up so well, and I was able to turn her around and get several pix of her before she finally tipped over.



Yesterday we had a big party, and I have been quite busy getting ready for it these last few days. Now that the party is over, I am looking forward to having a couple of days to do some work on Aalish. Carving Wax Test Doll did make a brief appearance after the party was officially over, and I was able to get her to stand on her own for a curious guest. Otherwise, due to all the clutter that went down into the basement, getting ready for the party, my studio was closed, so no dolls were discussed during this party. I hope that by the time we have another party, I will be able to have some finished dolls on display. I must try and do a little bit of work on my doll every day !!!




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.