Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pinning A Stocking




I've been smoothing the lower torso carving wax doll part, slowly but surely. I'm also working on some stockings. I'm still trying to figure out a pattern. I'm using an old tee shirt from my studio rag bin to play around with. Today I tried pinning the tee shirt to the leg. It still needs some more work.






This is the front view. I'm using Carving Wax Test Doll for all these stockings experiments.



From the first failed attempt, I know I need to make the stockings so that the foot will fit over the heel.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.