Sunday, September 25, 2011

Stockings




When I am at The Thrift Store, I always keep an eye peeled for something that I think I might be able to use to make something for Aalish, when she is finished. This weekend I found this knit shirt that I think will make some nice striped stockings.



Here is a free tutorial for making a pattern for stockings for your doll, and sewing the stockings: Easy-to-make fully fashioned socks/stockings for your BJD at BJD magazine.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.