Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wood Modeling Tools Nº 1




I recently completed a garden project that required painting with oil-enamel paints. I do not like to have too many nasty solvents in the studio, so what I do is buy the cheapest paint brushes I can find at the hardware store, and after I am done painting for the day, I just let the paint on the brush dry, instead of trying to clean it with a solvent. After two coats of primer and two coats of finish paint, I had quite a collection of brushes. So what I am doing here is taking off the brush part, leaving the handles. I am going to make some wooden modeling tools with the brush handles.







Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.