Sunday, October 23, 2011

Art S. Buck Human Models




Art S. Buck 1/6-scale Human Models at Dick Blick are on Sale !!! They normally list for $24.99 USD, and they are selling for $17.29 USD at this time. That is 30% off.

They claim that these artist's mannequins have over 30 points of articulation, but I was unable to count 30 points on either model. Still, over 25 points of articulation is pretty good !!! I believe that 1/6th scale is about the same size as a Barbie doll (~11 inches tall)?





They are a gray color. They look quite detailed in the face and hands.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.