Sunday, October 16, 2011
How To Make BJD Alice by Aimi
There is a new Japanese language BJD making book available by Aimi. はじめて作る球体関節人形
How To Make BJD Alice
Paperback: 183 pages
Publisher: Shuwa System (2011/07)
Product Dimensions: 23.9 x 18.2 x 1.7 cm
Table of contents
1. Preparations for making a doll (the doll is well and make a blueprint).
2. Production doll (as well roll the clay to make the core of the core puppets)
3. Make a joint (the other joints of the limbs to make the joints to make the neck)
4. Finishing (adjusted for other base coat assembly and autonomous subject to change)
5. Hand-sewn doll clothes (more basic tools used in hand-sewn hand-stitched)
There is also a link to it at Ebay. I have no idea why that seller is asking so much for it? 2,100 Yen is $27.29 USD (as of today).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.