Saturday, October 1, 2011

More Upper Torso Thoughts




Yeah, so if I mold the upper torso in moulage, then I should make a clay build-up around the part where the lower torso meets the upper torso, right? The carving wax cast of the upper torso should be trimmed where the upper torso meets the lower torso, right?



What about where the upper arms meet the upper torso? There are indentations there, right?




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.