Friday, November 18, 2011

Brown Wax Upper Legs Nº 1




I am going to start modeling on the brown wax upper legs. These are some photos of how the legs are before I start modeling on them. I am taking some photos of different views of the legs. This is the front view. Click on any image to enlarge it.






This is a side view.






This is the back view.






This is a view of the knee sockets, with the legs propped-up in the wax pot.



I have a lot of work to do before I make molds to cast carving wax.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.