Thursday, November 10, 2011

Elbow Joints Nº 2




Here are some work-in-progress elbow joints photos of Carving Wax Test Doll. The arms are labeled L and R for left and right. This is the front view. Note that I have carved the left arm so much that it got thin and opened. I will fix that by filling it in with carving wax. I still have some more carving to do on the right arm.






This is a photo of the back of the lower arms, showing the elbow being built-up on the right arm.






This is a side view showing how much I have carved away on the left arm. I still have a ways to go on the right arm. The adjustments on the left arm allow the arm to bend at a 90 degree angle.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.