Sunday, November 27, 2011

Inspiration Stuff




Today I typed doll sculpture into Google and found all sorts of strange and wonderful things, among them, Steampunk Beetle Rider by Nicole Taylor. There is a whole series of detail photos, plus some work-in-progress pix as well. Just keep clicking on Next.






The other strange and wonderful thing I found was a surrealist video by The Quay Brothers, called Street Of Crocodiles (1986), in two parts, at YouTube:

Street Of Crocodiles, Part 1
Street Of Crocodiles, Part 2




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.