Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ballerina Paper Dolls




I am easily distracted at this time of the year, as you can tell from the last few posts. Evelyn, over at EKDuncan Blog collects vintage paper dolls, then restores them to use to make art dolls. Here are a couple she has done. I like these because they are somewhat articulated.











Evelyn says:
Enjoy using my EKDuncan images from this blog or my EveyD.deviantart account.

I'd love to see what you create with them so drop me a note or leave a link to your work in the comments section, so I can take a look.

A link back to my blog here and/or my http://eveyd.deviantart.com/ account would also be appreciated should you use any of my images.

Many thanks,
Evelyn





Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.