Saturday, December 31, 2011

Doll Shoes




We took a bag of donations to the Thrift store, then went in and looked around. I found a pair of children's shoes for $2.50+tax. My plan is to try and take them apart very carefully in order to be able to use them as a pattern for making doll shoes. The full size pattern will fit the feet of the My Size Barbie that I got, not too long ago, and a scaled-down pattern should fit my BJD's feet.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.