Thursday, December 1, 2011

Knit Kimono




I had this book on hold at the Public Library, and it finally came in.



Knit Kimono: 18 Designs with Simple Shapes.
Vicki Square.
Loveland, CO: Interweave Press, 2007.
ISBN: 978-1931499897




From the Introduction
If you've only knitted scarves, you can knit a kimono - think of it as a few straight scarves sewn together.





I have an idea that I may be able to use these patterns as written, but using smaller yarn and needles, to knit a kimono for Aalish when she is finished? This is a beautiful book, and from the quick look I've had so far, it looks like I may be able to knit a doll kimono, using the instructions. As usual, I am stocking up on ideas for things to make for Aalish when she is completed.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.