Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Modeling Wax Legs




I have a mark on my hot plate dial that is set to where the wax will soften enough for modeling, but not quite melt.






I use a wooden spatula shaped tool to apply softened wax to the legs. The softened wax is a lighter brown than the cool wax.



I have also been editing my working drawing by using white acrylic paint as white-out to erase lines, then using a permanent marker to make new lines. This is because I have changed the size of the hip joint balls from two inches in diameter to two and a quarter inches in diameter.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.