Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thoughts On Modeling Legs Nº 4




I found this photo reference in my morgue from a series of photos taken by Japanese photographer, Akira Gomi, from the World Wide Beauty Project. I am not sure if it is still up on the Internet anywhere? Things seem to come and go so quickly. That is why I saved it to disk when I found it. I never know when a web page or web site is going to disappear forever? That reminds me, I need to save pages from this weblog to disk, because I never know when it may just go poof!



Image edited 2011-12-28.


I like this photo reference because the girl's legs are slender enough to show spaces between the legs, even with her feet together. Also, a front, rear, and side views are shown. The next step is to compare this photo reference with my working drawing, and to see where I may need to add or subtract from the overall shape of the wax legs I am modeling.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.