Friday, January 20, 2012

02 Drawing Nº 11




I've been playing around with some photos from Akira Gomi's World Beauty Project, moving and resizing parts to make them fit a seven head proportion canon. For example, I can lasso one half of a face, copy it, paste it, flip it, then move it into place. In this example, I have lassoed the right half of the face without hair over the shoulder, and copy/paste/flip/moved it over the left half of the face. I am using right and left as I am looking at the image, not the model's right and left. I do similar modifications with the arms, legs, and body. These types of modifications are easy and quick to do with Kolourpaint, a simple graphics paint program.



I will be using the modified photo references when I do my working drawings.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.