Saturday, January 21, 2012

02 Drawing Nº 12




I have been playing around with some filters in a graphics program called the GIMP (Graphic Image Manipulation Program). Below is a heavily modified image, using brightness/contrast, and a Cartooning filter. In this image I have erased all the interior details. I hope that this type of image will be helpful when I start drawing my full-size working drawings.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.