Sunday, January 22, 2012

02 Drawing Nº 13




I took the graphic image I made yesterday and placed some head lengths in red over the views of the body, to get a better idea of overall proportions. This was all done from what I remember of general rule-of-thumb proportions. I will compare this with what the books say, to see how I did. I'm still playing. It seems like I am taking a long time in this design stage of making the third version of my first 60cm BJD; but what I learned making the first two versions is that it is better to spend some time designing the doll, rather than jumping into it so quickly.



These computer graphic images are easy, fast, easily changed, and very inexpensive to do. Also, I am having a lot of fun doing them. This is my hobby, so having fun is a big part of it.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.