Wednesday, January 25, 2012

02 Drawing Nº 16






On the left is the graph paper, taped together, ready for the preliminary working drawing. I have laid out seven head lengths of 10 fourths inches each. From top to bottom it measures 44.5 centimeters (17.5 inches). I guess it could be used for a full size drawing for a 40cm doll (9.1% shrinkage included)? My full-size working drawing is going to be 10 centimeters per head length, so the ratio will be 6.35mm to 10mm, or 1/4 inch to one centimeter. I have tried to make it as easy as possible. The bottom line is that I am ready to start my preliminary working drawing. I am totally saturated with research and references.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.