Friday, January 27, 2012

02 Drawing Nº 18




I got some more done on the first drawing. Now everything is in the drawing. This is the first version. I am planning on modifying it before I size it up to the 44.45cm preliminary drawing, which will then be sized up to the 70cm drawing.






The Vitruvian Man is a world-renowned drawing created by Leonardo da Vinci circa 1487. This is a modified drawing of The Vitruvian Woman by way of Jack Hamm's book, Drawing the Head & Figure, (1963). It shows movement and proportion of the female figure.



References:
Vitruvian Man
Drawing the Head & Figure. Jack Hamm. NY: Grosset & Dunlap, 1963. ISBN: 044839540





Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.