Tuesday, January 31, 2012

02 Drawing Nº 22




Well, it seems that every time I post a photo of a drawing, I see another glaring thing I need to work on. This is the drawing from yesterday, with some more work done on the arm and hand of the side view, as well as some work on the lower leg and ankle areas. I am getting closer and closer to starting my preliminary 44.45cm drawing. After that, the full-size 70cm working drawing. Once the working drawing is completed, then I will use it to make the wire armature for modeling in oil-clay. The wire armature will be supported by a modeling stand.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.