Wednesday, February 1, 2012

02 Drawing Nº 23




The first time I enlarged my drawings, when I made my first working drawing, I used the time honored grid method. This time I'm going to try something a little different. I'm going to measure from the middle line of the drawings to get dots on the main head length lines (the red dots in the photo). Then I'm going to get the halfway points (the green dots). After that, I'll get the dots at the halfway points between the green and red dots (the cyan dots). I should be able to connect the dots after that, and refine the enlarged drawings. I think this method will be easier and faster than the grid method. I'm going to try it and find out. Click the image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.