Sunday, February 5, 2012

02 Drawing Nº 27




Today I took a break from drawing and went in search of a doll face reference. I used the Face Research >> Demos >> Make An Average face tool. This is a fun tool to play with. For example, this is an average face of twelve women with blue eyes.



It is really easy to use this tool. Just click on the faces you want to average, then click the View Average button under the face.




I also looked at quite a few other combinations. For example, this is the face at Row 1 Column C averaged with the face at Row 3 Column E. You can see my Row and Column keys in the screenshot above.



I had a lot of fun with this today.







Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.