Monday, February 13, 2012

02 Drawing Nº 35




I redrew the lower jaw to give it a smaller, lighter feeling. It may need a little more tweaking.






I added some more dots and even connected some together. It is starting to look like the enlargement is making some progress, however slight.






I ran across this wacky version of Alice In Wonderland today. It is a Great Performances version from 1983. Kate Burton plays Alice. Richard Burton is The White Knight. Colleen Dewhurst is The Red Queen, and Maureen Stapleton, is The White Queen. I really like the sets and the costumes.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.