Thursday, February 23, 2012

02 Drawing Nº 45




I have finished sketching in the torso and legs of the 70cm enlargement drawing. This is going to be the size of the final working drawing.






I still have much work to do, but progress is being made, slowly but surely. This is the 44.5cm drawing I am working from.






This is a side-by-side comparison shot of both drawings. Each figure is seven heads tall in proportion. The figure on the left is 44.5cm in height, and the figure on the right is 70cm in height. Both figures are proportionately the same, just scaled differently. I am using the grid method to enlarge my working drawing. In this case, each drawing has a head length of ten grid squares.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.