Tuesday, February 28, 2012

02 Drawing Nº 50




I cleaned-up the working drawing.






I posted it on the door of the studio, so I can see it most of the time. I am not going to go over this working drawing in permanent marker because it is much easier to make changes to pencil marks than to permanent marker lines. I learned that lesson from my first two working drawings.






This is a scan of the intermediate 44.5cm drawing that I did. I made a scan because most of the hand-held photographs are somewhat distorted, and not the proper size. Even so, I am not the best flat-bed scanner operator in the world, so these scans are not perfect. They are the best that I can do. Click on the image to enlarge it.



This is the last official drawing post, even though I may make more drawings as I make my BJD, in order to understand various details, and so forth. Also, I may modify my working drawing, from time to time. That is why I am leaving it in pencil. However, I have spent enough time on my working drawing, and I feel it is now time to start making the armature.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.