Wednesday, March 14, 2012

03 Armature Nº 15




I've been doing some thinking about this wooden torso that I have right now.






I would like to have some more flexibility, so I'm thinking of cutting the torso into three pieces, which would be connected with armature wire. The armature wires for the arms and legs would be a snug fit in the torso, so they could be easily removed after the figure is modeled.



The flexible torso would allow me to adjust it after I drill the hole for the back iron. I am not so sure that I can drill a hole for the back iron that will allow the torso to be at the exact angle it needs to be, so I had better give it some way to be adjusted.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.