Friday, March 16, 2012

03 Armature Nº 17




I sanded a small chamfer around the cut edges of the torso. Then I measured and marked the layout for the holes. Finally I drilled the holes into each part of the torso, two inches deep. I cut the wires 5-1/8 inch long and inserted them into the holes. This is the side view.






This is the front view.



The next step is to drill the holes for the arms and legs, cut the wires, insert them, then make some wooden parts to glue onto those wires to bulk them out a little bit. I must not forget to coat the wood with some shellac or primer. Finally, I will drill the hole for the back iron, and attach the armature to the armature support. Then the modeling with oil-clay will begin.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.