Sunday, March 25, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 3




This is the beginning of adding modeling clay to the armature. I have covered up the wires.






I can raise the arms to get them out of the way when I am modeling the torso. Alternatively, I can also take them off the torso if I want to or need to.



The warm oil-clay is easy to work with. I keep the box with the incandescent light bulb close to my sculpture stand. My sculpture stand rotates easily, so I can turn the armature often. It is a good idea to work from several points of view when modeling.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.