Thursday, March 29, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 7




I am applying coils of oil-clay to the upper legs. I roll out a coil of clay, fold it in half, cut it, then press the identical coils, one to each leg. Each coil is pressed firmly in place.






Once the upper legs have been covered with coils, I use the rake tool to blend the coils.



This is the foundation of clay that I will be modeling over.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.