Sunday, April 1, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 10




Before adding clay coils to the lower legs, I raised my sculpture stand. My clay warming box can be seen on the floor, next to the other sculpture stand, where I roll out the clay coils on a thick piece of glass. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I am adding clay coils to the lower legs to build them up.






I added some clay coils to the feet.






This is a side view of the clay coils added to the lower legs.






This is a back view of the clay coils on the lower legs.






This is another side view of the clay coils on the lower legs.






Once the clay coils have been added to the lower legs, I use the rake tool to blend the coils together. This is the front view of the raked clay coils on the lower legs and feet.






This is the back view of the raked clay coils on the lower legs and feet.






This is a side view.






This is the other side view.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.