Monday, April 2, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 11




I added some coils to the front and sides of the upper torso and to the front of the upper legs. Then I raked the coils to blend them together. This is the front view. Click on any image to enlarge it.






This is a side view.






This is the back view.






This is the other side view.



I noticed that the figure was tilting, so I fixed it a little bit by bending the torso in the middle where the two armature wires are. I sure am glad that I cut out the middle of the torso and put the wires there.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.