Thursday, April 5, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 14




I covered the arms with oil-clay. I rolled out coils and applied the coils in more or less the same direction as the muscles in arms go... lengthwise. This is a photo of the inside view of the arms. Click on any image to enlarge it.






This is another view of the arms, covered in oil-clay.






While I had the arms off the doll to cover them in oil-clay, I also raked the coils to blend them together. Then I put the arms back on the figure. This is the front view.






This is a side view.






This is the back view.






This is the other side view.



I almost have everything covered in clay. I still need to make some mitten hands and attach them to the arms. Details will be added later to the mitten hands.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.