Friday, April 6, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 15




I place coils of oil-clay at the top of the arm to build up the upper arm.






After placing the coils of oil-clay, I press them firmly onto the arm with my fingers.






I continue in this manner until the deltoid area of the upper arm is built up, then I use the rake to blend the coils.






I put some tracing paper overlays on my working drawing in order to make some changes. On this case, I made the breasts smaller in the side view. I also made some changes to the abdomen.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

1 comment:

  1. It's called a working drawing because it should be working for you. A drawing is easier, faster, and quicker to change. Make the working drawing work !!! Remember, the working drawing is NOT carved in stone. It can be, and should be changed, when change is needed.

    ReplyDelete

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.